Modern Services Provided by Bank through Internet Banking
1. Centralized Banking Solution (CBS) = CBS, an inter-branch networking and data-sharing platform helps the customers to operate their account from any city in India having CBS networked branches, changing the status of customer from ‘Customer of the Branch’ to ‘Customer of the Bank’.
2. Online Tax Payment = Banks provide the facility of online payment of service tax, excise duty, DGFT, Custom duty and all charges under MCA 21 through internet banking.
3. Corporate Internet Banking = Online funds transfer, trade finance management, fund management, global access with unmatched benefits through banks’ corporate internet banking.
4. Online Shopping = This service facilitates the customers to book hotels, buy gifts, send flowers, buy books and lot of activities by making payments online.
5. Retail Internet Banking = Internet Banking assists the customers to have an online assess to bank account anytime and anywhere.
6. Foreign Exchange = Banks have several branches authorized for handling foreign exchange business and these branches.
7. E-Money India = Internet banking helps the customer in sending money to their loved ones in India through PNB’s e-Money India service.
8. Online Railway Reservation = Say goodbye to long queues. Banks offer the customers online booking and information through IRCTC payment gateway. Just click and travel comfortably.
9. Depository Service = Banks Depository service provides the facility of having shares and securities in Demat form and executes transactions of sales and purchase hassle free electronically to the customers through internet banking.
10. Electronic Clearing Service and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) = Internet banking assists the customers in electronic clearing service for quick movement of funds in a paperless mode and EFT to ensure an expeditious transfer of funds by using electronic media.
11. Online Bill Payment = No more queues to pay customers’ bills. Now the customers can pay their telephone, mobile, electricity, insurance and several other bills 24 hours, 365 days, from the desktop of customer.
12. Online Air Ticket Booking = Banks provide facility of online airline ticket booking of domestic as well as international airlines to their customers through internet banking.
13. Online Trading = Banks provide online trading facilities to customers having account with bank and trading account with approved brokers.
14. Customer Care Facility = Banks present 24 hours customer care facility for all customers quarries and problems.
15. Online Insta Remit-RTGS Service = Instant remittance by customer himself now made possible, from one bank to another bank at different centre’s on the same day with the help of Online Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)/National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) at modest charges.